Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

silly sweetie!

showing off mama's french braids! Thank you Thomas the Train for 15 minutes of a girly sitting still!


This is what you get when you ask her to say "Cheese!!"
She's got it down!

hungry and ready to eat

daddy daughter sweetness
A blossomed cross at our church Easter service
I wanted to end with that picture though it is so different from the others. It can be so easy to turn Easter into a holiday that has nothing to do with Jesus, yet He is the reason that we celebrate!! I am so thankful for my savior, who died a criminal's death for my sins. He willing laid down His life for mine (and yours, dear reader) so that I can live. That I can know grace and forgiveness, peace and love. Thank you Father for giving us your Son. The ugly, painful, wretched cross becomes a thing of beauty on Easter morning as we celebrate the fact that He has RISEN, he has risen indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment